Bring your HF design to the mechanical 3D world
- Do you want to see your MWO design in 3D CAD Tools (SolidWorks, Inventor, Blender, 3D Max)?
- Do you want to verify the compatibility of it with 3D models of enclosure, connectors or other contractual 3D part or the end device?
The new 3D OBJ export tool provides this capability to you.
- Integration of the MWO design with constructual 3D parts (Antennas, connectors, waveguides, enclosure,
etc) in commercial or free 3D software(SolidWorks, Inventor, Catia, Blender, 3D Builder,
- Sharing the MWO design geometry in open 3D format, requiring no license
- Compatibility verification of MWO layout with other components
- Sharing of design data with users having no MWO license
Order a license
New possibilities with 3D OBJ export:
- Import of layout into 3D CAD/CAM tools
- SolidWorks, Inventor, Catia and other 3D design tools
- Integrate MWO in 3D development process of your company
- check compatibility of your geometry with enclosure, connectors, any other 3D parts of your system
- open 3D format, complete impression about the design, no license required
- view in free tools like Blender, 3D Paint and 3D Builder
- can be used for milling, 3D printing or VR/AR applications
- makes design process easier, avoids possible errors and fail design iterations, short design time
We recommend Blender as viewing tools for generated files.